Must be available, and on-time for scheduled work shifts
- Minimum: Associate’s Degree
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience working in Marketing related field.
- Experience in brand management and social media strategies.
- Preferred: Experienced at planning and managing community events.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, publishing software, social media platforms, email marketing platforms, and website content management systems.
Special Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal background check and/or drug test
- Initial and continuous exclusion and sanction/disciplinary monitoring
- HIPAA Privacy Course
- HIPAA Security Course
Job Skill Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to get along well with co-workers and with supervisors
- Expertise with Internet research
- Social Media skills
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Behavioral Traits Required:
- Cooperation with a positive attitude: Must work harmoniously and effectively with fellow employees, supervisors and others that may interact with this role
- Initiative and assertiveness: Must work within supervision guidelines and able to get the job done while assuming additional responsibilities
- Flexibility: Must be willing to work variable work schedules, assist others as requested and available, and be willing to perform all assigned work
- Confidentiality: Must be able to keep all information confidential and private
- Organizational: Must be organized, efficient with all processes and able to keep on-task
- Adaptability: Must respond to new situations in a positive way, accept change, support new ideas, master new routines and grasp explanations, apply current knowledge in new environments and experiences
- Involvement: Must enjoy the demands of the job and work with interest and enthusiasm
- Customer Service: Must provide appropriate customer service (for Kinney customers, fellow employees and business partners), listen attentively to their needs and respond appropriately
- Dedication: Ability to work under pressure, multitask and succeed within all deadlines
- Leadership: Must gain acceptance of ideas and accomplish goals